Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

 Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
This weeks topic is..
Top Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I'm Looking Forward To

Amber
Mockingjay part 2 for sure and The 5th Wave!!

Arlene
I’m really looking forward to Part 2 of Mockingjay! I’m also excited about the final movie installment for Divergent because I’m so curious how they will handle one of the character annihilations that caused an uproar with many of the fans. I stop there to avoid spoilers…

Crystal
I'm really looking forward to The 5th Wave!  I remember being completely creeped out throughout that entire book and I can't wait to see how it translates to the big screen!
I also can't wait for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them!  This one is pretty self explanatory lol!

Milka
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (OBVIOUSLY!) and Ready Player One (I am just afraid that Spielberg will make it too much like a kids movie, like he did with Artificial Intelligence)

Tina
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey - Can.not.wait. Best sci-fi book evah!
Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover- NICK BATEMAN!! nuff said...


5 comments:

  1. I'm also excited for The 5th Wave and Mockingjay part2!

    My TTT- http://rachelwritesthings.blogspot.com/2015/11/top-ten-book-to-movie-adaptations-im.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Fantastic Beasts! It's going to be soooo good!
    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list!! I realize now that I forgot to add The Book Thief to my list this week too as I still have to read this book or watch the movie adaptation.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/11/top-ten-tuesday-ten-book-to-movie.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, I cannot believe I forgot to include Ugly Love in my list! But some of yours made it to mine too. :)
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for Mockingjay Part 2!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/11/10/top-ten-tuesday-30/

    ReplyDelete