Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Teaser Tuesday, # 59 Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins


Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays! Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser Tuesday is for the following...



Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy, #3)Sweet Reckoning By Wendy Higgings
Publisher: Harper Teen
Publication Date: April 29, 2014


*Teasers are from an Advanced Readers Copy. They may change in the Final Edited Version.





Teaser From EBook Page: 112

"This is right, Kai. We love each other."
He closed his eyes. "I'd do anything for you."
"Just love me," I whispered

Teaser From EBook Page: 184

"Stop!" I pinned him with a serious look. "No more. Get it out of your head, Kai! We are not running. This is happening whether you like it or not. It's time to get your game face on and get ready to kick some ass."




PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here if you don’t have a blog Thanks!


4 comments:

  1. What a teaser! Thanks for sharing!!

    Here is my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool teasers! I haven't read this series yet ;)
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cover. Sounds like a yummy love story.
    My Teaser is from SINFUL FOLK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have got to read Wendy's books! I love a take charge gal:)
    Mine is from She Kissed a Vampire
    http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/02/18/teaser-tuesdays-58-she-kissed-a-vampire/

    ReplyDelete